Making Motion Easy
Developing applications with motion/position sensors can require sophisticated knowledge and significant resources.
Because this can be difficult, Microchip has developed a solution that make it easy to design motion-based applications. The MM7150 motion module integrates Microchip’s SSC7150 motion coprocessor along with the 9-axis motion sensors. It comes pre-programmed with sophisticated sensor fusion algorithms which intelligently filter, compensate and combine the raw sensor data to provide highly accurate position and orientation information.
- Motion coprocessors filter, compensate and fuse raw 9-axis sensor data – Improved system performance with smoother, faster and accurate orientation data
- Self-calibrating over time – Improves estimates of orientation
- Low power – Suitable for battery powered applications
- Outputs position and motion data over standard I2C connection – Works with most MCUs with I2C
- SSC7102 motion coprocessor Windows® 8.1 certification – Proven outputs
A complete set of tools is available to help get your design to market.
MM7150 Motion Module PICtail™Evaluation Board (AC243007)
The MM7150 Motion Module PICtail™/PICtail Plus Evaluation Board combines motion sensors (accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope) with a motion coprocessor with integrated sensor fusion to speed designs to market.
Explorer 16 Development Kit (DM240001)
The Explorer 16 platform is the primary development board for 16- and 32-bit products. Explorer 16 is supplemented by numerous application specific development boards to develop a complete solution.