Digi programmable cellular gateways provide easy-to-install cellular WAN connectivity rated for industrial and commercial use in environments that require a weather proof or wide temperatures enclosure. Digi cellular industrial gateways are ideal for connecting large networks of sensors or Digi XBee based devices, Digi cellular gateways enable WAN to RF, Ethernet or serial connections for use in energy, medical, smart city applications.
Digi Connect® Sensor
Easy-to-install and roll-out ready, battery-powered sensor monitoring cellular gateway solution.
- Weatherproof enclosure with wide temperature range makes it ideal for use in all environments
- Configurable read and report intervals with threshold and delta alarms
- Low cellular data usage that is consistent and predictable
Digi Connect Tank
Fully Integrated Cellular-Enabled Tank Monitoring Solution.
- Remote access to tanks located virtually anywhere
- Fully integrated sensor/long life-battery/ global cellular in NEMA 4X enclosure for broad tank application support
- Tank location and level provides logistical and operational optimization
Programmable XBee to IP Gateway with Scalable Device Management.
- Secure WAN connectivity for large networks of XBee-based devices
- Open Source Python environment for custom application development on the gateway
- Flexible Cellular, Wi-Fi and Ethernet WAN connectivity options
Industrial-Grade Programmable XBee® to IP Gateways.
- Ethernet gateways supporting XBee ZigBee and other XBee RF modules
- Easy development Python scripting
- Multiple form factors and configuration options
ConnectPort® X4 Family
Remote M2M device networking gateways designed for commercial grade and rugged outdoor applications.
- WAN connectivity via 3G HSPA+/CDMA networks
- Flexible interfaces: ZigBee/802.15.4, software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial and USB and 2 AIO/2 DIO
- Small commercial grade enclosure or NEMA 4X/IP66 case with Class 1, Division 2 certifications