Networking Modules for 4G LTE-Advanced and LTE Networks.
The industrial-grade PCI-SIG® standards-based modules enables OEMs and System Integrators to easily integrate wireless on their mobile computing and networking device platforms. These connectorized modules provide plug and play connectivity on the world’s fastest LTE networks providing unprecedented speeds, bandwidth and network performance and available in the following product series:
EM/MC Series are on the newer M.2 standard from PCI-SIG® and recommended for new designs.
EM/MC Series Features and Benefits:
- Global coverage on LTE-Advanced networks with only 2 module variants to easily expand into new markets (North America/Europe SKU; Asia Pacific SKU)
- Switch networks anytime with up to three different certified firmware variants on board*
- Comprehensive GNSS coverage with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite system support enabling tracking and location-based services
- Secure boot and value-add firmware with FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades for the lifetime of the module to keep the connectivity optimized and secure**
* 74xx feature, 73xx can switch networks over-the-air via host server
**native FOTA support for 74xx; 73xx supported via Linux SDK