Illuminate facades, canopies, entrances and large-scale graphics with TILE Exterior
Cooledge Introduced the TILE Exterior, a LED system that frees light from the constraints of fixtures to illuminate any architectural geometry, scale with ease, and give designers entirely new ways to accentuate buildings without “spill light” within evening cityscapes. Designed as a complete system, TILE Exterior uniquely combines all of the critical elements required for large-scale luminous exteriors – from rigorously-tested water resistance to modularity for configuration around virtually any building structure.
- The TILE Exterior system including light sheets, connectors, and cables is rated for wet location environments
- “True-Temp” optics ensure minimal CCT shift from the rated color temperature of the LEDs
- Proprietary waterproof snap connectors maintain the simplicity of tool-less connections unique to Cooledge TILE products
- Field configurable to manage obstacles such as standoffs and conform to shapes and unusual dimensions where necessary
- Constant lumen output and high color consistency ensure seamless illumination through exterior surface materials