- Security: Encrypted security keys are stores in a hardware secure element for an added layer of solution protection, from the edge to the cloud.
- Ultra-low power: Floor currents under 2uA when in PSM mode, and as low as 30uA when in eDRX mode.
- High transmit power: Transmit power of 23dBm (HL7810 and HL7812) and 26dBM (HL7845) to ensure resilient connection at challenging locations such as underground and remote areas.
Common HL78 Features:
- Simple edge and cloud APIs to facilitate development
- Embedded SIM with optional Sierra Wireless Smart Connectivity services
- Worldwide bands to keep your deployments connected (plus 2G fallback on the HL7812)
- Common CF3 module footprint and pin-outs
- Secure manufacturing process for credentials and device security features